Table of Contents
Ultman Open Source and public projects
This page lists projects that are open source and public in nature. Unless noted otherwise you may use any information from this site for your private use without limitations. For commercial use check the project details or contact the project owner for more information.
USP - Ultman Serial Protocol
Ultman Serial Protocol (USP) is an open source serial protocol used for communication over various serial links. Main features are:
- reliable communication with checksum and delivery confirmation
- 32 and 16 bit register address space
- bit operations eliminate need to read-modify-write
- one master, multiple slaves, up to 254*254 devices
- multi-level networks with forwarders
- works over wired or wireless connection: RS232, RS485, Ethernet or wireless: Zig-Bee, 802.11(Wi-Fi) etc.